meta

Friday, November 21, 2008

my brother the turkey farmer



My family is full of celebrities. My brother Jon Bermon is a farmer in Rochester at Aberdeen Hill Farm. He treats his turkeys better than he used to treat me when we were kids, that's for sure. Remember when you tied me to the pole in the basement and turned the lights out? I'll bet you don't tie up your turkeys in the dark, and that's good for the turkey and the turkey eater. Anyway, I forgive you because I do yoga now. It's good to see that my big brother has grown up into such a respectable member of society. My mother must be kvelling all over her Jones New York outlet cardigan. I'm not a big meat eater, but Jonathan has the right idea with the humane treatment and the local food movement. Please watch the video and buy his meat. That's what she said.

1 comment:

Amelia Plum said...

Gobble gobble - that's where I want my turkey to come from. The one turkey looks very pretty in the opening shot. I shouldn't look too close because Thanksgiving is my favorite meal but I'm gonna feel bad if I start connecting with the turkey too much

trackster